It’s time for smarter SaaS backup and data protection. Protect your Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Xero, Salesforce, and QuickBooks, all through a single application.
Moving data and workloads into SaaS environments doesn’t automatically mean they’re backed up and safe from threats.
In fact, SaaS platforms are an increasingly common attack vector and with different permissions, and access levels for collaboration, SaaS usage expands the attack surface and poses new data protection challenges.
Redstor enables organisations to protect business-critical SaaS data in the simplest, smartest, safest way, delivering best in class backup and recovery, for Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Xero, Salesforce, and QuickBooks, all through a single SaaS backup application.
We include SaaS Backup in some of our managed services. You can see those here;
SaaS Backups, Did you know..
Xero’s Services Agreement states: “You must maintain copies of all data inputted into the service. Xero expressly excludes liability for any data loss no matter how caused.”
Xero will do an excellent job of ensuring your data is safe and available, but it can’t help if the problem originated from within your organisation.
- A new employee has deleted data in error or imported transactions wrongly
- A disgruntled employee has wreaked havoc, sabotaging files and deleting contacts
- An app you were trialling has pushed unwanted data into your accounting records or drastically
altered contact details, records about deals or company data
QuickBooks is the beating heart of around 80% of small & medium-sized businesses, used to track sales, inventory, financial accounts, and payroll from a single dashboard. Intuit clearly state in their T&Cs (6.1.1) that: You are responsible for any lost or unrecoverable Content. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosures. Intuit is not responsible for any of your Content that you submit through the Services.
Despite this, many organizations leave it unprotected and at risk.
If your customers lost access to their QuickBooks data:
- How would they know who has paid for a product and what they were charged?
- How would they know what to submit for their tax accounts?
- How would they pay employees or track their expenses?
- How long would it be until they were again able to accept transactions?
- What would the cost be to their business?
- What would the impact be on their relationship with their backup provider?
See the rest of the reviews on G2 and see why it’s rated 4.6 out of 5.
Let us help keep your data safe, and get you back up and running when disaster strikes.
Contact Metis via the form below, and we’ll be in touch to help you with a demo!